Laser Hair Removal Aftercare Don'ts
- Avoid Sun Exposure, Saunas, and Hot Baths for Several Days.
- Avoid Tanning Lotions for Several Days.
- Avoid Lotions with Perfumes and Fragrances for 48 Hours.
- Don't Apply Pressure to the Treated Area for Several Days.
- Avoid Body Scrubs for 48 Hours.
- Don't Go Swimming for 48 Hours.
What should I put on my skin after laser hair removal?
Post Laser Hair Removal Treatment Care. Be careful with hot water. Do not bathe the area with very hot water until it has healed. Keep the area moist with Cetaphil Cream, Cerave Cream, or Aquaphor Healing Ointment until the inflammation resolves and the area is healed.
How long after laser hair removal can I moisturise?
The treated area may be washed gently with a mild soap. Skin should be patted dry & not rubbed during the first 48 hours. No makeup & lotion/moisturizer/deodorant for the first 24 hours.
What are the do's and don'ts of laser hair removal?
Below are the dos and don'ts before a laser procedure.
- Clean Your Skin Before the Treatment.
- Stop Waxing or Plucking.
- Shave the Treatment Area.
- Avoid Sun Exposure.
- Use Medications with Caution.
- Use Skin Products Carefully.
- Avoid Alcohol.
- Refrain from Drinking Coffee.
Is it OK to pull hair out after laser?
If you tweeze out hairs, you are disrupting its growth phase, canceling out the treatment you just received to remove it. It can also cause future treatments to be less effective. It is recommended to leave the treated area alone. A few weeks after treatment, the dead hairs will shed and fall out naturally.
What to do with hair between laser treatments?
Hear this out loudPauseWhat can I do to control hair between treatments? Shave. We recommend that you wait a minimum of 48 hours but ideally around 10-14 days after your treatment and then shave all body areas that have been treated.