In recent years, the cosmetics industry has significantly shifted towards using active and natural ingredients in beauty products. This trend reflects a growing consumer preference for skincare and makeup formulations that enhance appearance and offer tangible benefits for skin health.
What is going on in the beauty industry?
Today, beauty is on an upward trajectory across all categories. It has proven to be resilient amid global economic crises and in a turbulent macroeconomic environment. Beauty is now an industry that many people, from top-tier financiers to A-list celebrities, want to be a part of—and with good reason.
What are the consumer trends in beauty 2023?
The beauty industry is changing rapidly. Consumers are now looking for products that are more transparent, inclusive, and environmentally friendly. Personalization is also becoming increasingly important, and brands that offer personalized products are likely to succeed in 2023.
How do you keep up with beauty trends?
One way to stay updated is through social media platforms like Instagram or YouTube. Influencers and beauty gurus often tout their latest looks or provide reviews for upcoming makeup collections before they make it onto store shelves.
What is the natural beauty trend?
From vegan-friendly skincare to more eco-conscious packaging, natural beauty enthusiasts are eager to explore the possibilities of 'Natural Beauty 2023. Popular products on the rise include sustainably-sourced oils that provide deep hydration, natural mineral makeup, and even toothpaste made with natural ingredients.
What is in high demand in the beauty industry?
Skincare has a 42% of the market share in the beauty industry (Statista) Skincare has more beauty industry market share than hair care (22%) and make-up (18%) combined. The Asia-Pacific region is currently the global leader, owning over 40% of the market.