Your go-to-guide for concealing
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!
- Pat the correctors on problem areas and lightly dab it in to set it.
- Follow this up with a concealer on the same areas.
- Apply your foundation in dots all over your face and blend.
- Apply blush on the apples of cheeks.
How do you use a color corrector palette?
Once you've figured out which shade you need, applying your color corrector is pretty straightforward. First, you'll apply primer, then dot on your color corrector where needed and blend. Finally, you'll layer on the rest of your base makeup (specifically, foundation and concealer).
How do you use a concealer palette on a Mac?
- Apply to skin directly with finger or concealer brush.
- Blend with finger or concealer brush.
What color concealer should I use for dark circles?
Depending on a person's skin tone, dark circles can tend to have purple-ish or blue-ish hues. To conceal dark circles, the same color wheel principle applies. People with fairer skin may opt for yellow, peach, or pink colored concealers. Darker skin may benefit more from an orange shade.
In what order do you apply concealer?
Always use concealer after putting on foundation to avoid using more product than necessary and to stop your skin from appearing cakey.
How do you use a concealer palette step by step?
Start with Applying Small Dots Take the concealer in your hands and start applying it all over your face in small dots. Pick the under-eye area and spread the concealer all over the area. Use a make-up brush to spread the concealer evenly and will give a weightless and light finish.