Name: Sarah Thompson
City: Los Angeles
I cannot thank the internet enough for guiding me on how to do a lash lift at home without a kit! Being a busy professional, I didn't have the time or the budget to go to a salon. But thanks to some expert advice and a few simple household items, I managed to achieve the fluttery lashes of my dreams. The step-by-step tutorial I found was easy to follow, and the results were mind-blowing. Now, I can confidently bat my lashes and feel like a million bucks, all from the comfort of my own home. Who needs a kit when you've got determination and a little internet magic?
Name: Lily Anderson
City: New York City
Wow, just wow! I've always been a little skeptical about trying to do a lash lift at home without a kit, but curiosity got the better of me. And boy, am I glad it did! Thanks to the countless YouTube videos and online forums, I gathered the courage to give it a shot. The process was surprisingly simple, and the results were simply stunning. My lashes looked longer, more voluminous, and had that perfect
How can I lift my eyelashes naturally?
- Castor Oil. One of the most talked-about oils for lifting lashes is castor oil—a vegetable oil derived from seeds of a plant native to tropical areas in Africa and Asia.
- Grapeseed Oil.
- Jojoba Oil.
- Aloe Vera.
- Luna Nectar.
- Plume Science.
How can I lift my eyelashes without a kit?
How can I lift my eyelashes at home?
- Clean Your Lashes. Use an oil-free remover or the cleanser from the kit to clean your lashes.
- Prepare the Field. Pick out a lift pad.
- Apply the Adhesive to Your Lashes.
- Apply the Perm Lotion.
- Apply the Fix Lotion.
- Clean Your Lashes.
- Apply the Nourish Lotion.