To identify your undertone, start by taking a look at the veins on your wrist. If they appear blue or purple, you're cool-toned, while green veins indicate warm-toned skin. If you can't make this color distinction for your veins, you likely have neutral undertones.
How do I choose my makeup shade online?
How To Find The Perfect Foundation Match Online
- Know your skin concerns. Is your T-zone an oil slick by midday?
- Identify your undertones. Identifying whether your skin is cool-, neutral-, or warm-toned is the key to making the perfect colour match.
- Choose a coverage.
- Customise your shade.
- If in doubt, go lighter.
- Google it.
Is there an app to find the right shade of foundation?
To find your perfect foundation shade match, start by downloading YouCam Makeup, the best free foundation-matching app for iOS and Android.
Where can I check my foundation shade?
Looking for the perfect foundation shade or the perfect lip color to complement your skin tone? Complete our quiz by entering your existing foundation shade or answering a few questions. Using our scientific colour analysis, we find your precise match in other brands based on the information gathered in our shade quiz.
How can I tell my undertone?
Check out your veins For example, if your veins look greenish, then you may have warm undertones. People with blue or purplish-looking veins usually have cooler undertones. If you have neutral undertones, then your veins may appear colorless or match the color of your skin.
How do I find my makeup shade?
How to Find Your Perfect Foundation Colour Match
- Step 1: Know your skin tone.
- Step 2: Identify your undertone.
- Step 3: Test on bare skin.
- Step 4: Start with options.
- Step 5: Check in natural light.
- Step 6: Update with the seasons.