Applying a dark powder along the edge of your jaw from your earlobe to your chin on each side will make your face appear more angular and easier to read as masculine by those around you. You can contour up to your temple if you want to affect your face's shape further.
How can I make my face look more masculine?
- Bone implant placement beneath the eyebrows to achieve a more prominent forehead bone.
- Hair transplantation to widen the eyebrows.
- Fat transfer above the eye to achieve fullness.
- Nose reshaping.
- Cheek fat and bone reduction.
- Lip reduction.
- Jaw implant placement to achieve a stronger jaw appearance.
How do you make yourself look like a guy with makeup?
So that it's light medium. And then dark you want to see the curve the roundness of the cheeks. It's not a square. Think of it like a transition. Color.
How can I make my face more masculine with FTM makeup?
Contour around your face.
- Start with your cheekbones. Suck in your cheeks and draw a dark line running down your cheekbones.
- Draw a slight l-shape on both your temples.
- Use a light powder to blend the contour shades throughout your face.
- Aim for sharper lines without making the contouring harsher.
How to do masc eyeliner?
I'd like to use my little finger to pull down at my eye. Skin. A little bit just so I can get in there a bit easier closest to the nose. And gently along that waterline brush. The eye pencil.
How do you wear makeup to look like a guy?
In addition to contouring, fill your brows in more and redraw them a little to lessen your natural arch. Use a stippling brush with brown or black powder or brown or black mascara to give yourself stubble. Use a neutral lip color, concealer or foundation to make your lips appear less pigmented.