Whether you want to complement your existing makeup routine or want to go for something bolder, you absolutely can wear makeup with your Lash extensions or your Lash Lift. However, there are some important things to be aware of if you do decide to wear eye makeup, but basically, it's no problem at all!
What is the trick to putting on fake eyelashes?
Now. We're ready to put them on our lashes. I want to get us close to the lash line as possible. So it looks really natural.
How do you apply fake eyelashes for beginners?
Right here take your lashes. I like to hold it towards the end rather than the middle because I have better movement. So you're going to want to take that lash.
How to do makeup with fake lashes?
Tips for wearing eye makeup with lash extensions
- Choose your eyelash extension style wisely.
- Make sure your eyelash extensions are applied by a professional.
- Use a light hand.
- Choose waterproof formulas.
- Avoid oil-based products.
- Use a cotton swab to remove makeup.
- When applying your eye makeup, be gentle!
What not to do when putting on false eyelashes?
#6 Don't skip applying mascara!
- #1 Don't apply false lashes directly.
- #2 Apply the lash glue like a pro!
- #3 Don't go overboard with the glue!
- Too much glue can prove to be harmful to your natural lashes.
- #5 Stick your lashes right over your lash line!
Can you wear eye makeup after getting lashes done?
Yes, you can – as long as it oil-free and very low in glycol/glycerin. These ingredients attack the glue, eventually loosening the lash bond and causing extensions to fall.